Vice President Leni Robredo’s reference to her present lack of resources for a presidential bid is in fact a favorable circumstance because:
- It is a testament to her integrity and honesty of not enriching herself in public office.
- It is an opportunity for voters and citizens who believe in good and solicitous governance to rally behind a candidate who will render fealty to public service.
- It will encourage all of her old and new supporters from all walks of life to contribute to a noble cause and be an instrument to her victory.
- She will emerge as the most viable alternative to a degenerate political dynasty.
- It provides a beacon of hope and a measure of fulfillment to the people’s aspiration for a meaningful and positive change.
EDCEL C. LAGMAN